description

365Expressions

Writing these "letters" has helped me to process life as a new mother, remain thankful, and come awake to the little moments that make this pretty challenging season simply wonderful.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 177...Can I have that in writing, please?!

Oh joy.  The things that come out of the mouth of babes. 

Yesterday I asked you to do several chores around the house.  I can proudly say that my little just-turned-four-year-old is such a big girl, she hasn't complained about me asking her to pick up or do this or do that in a long time!  Where did you come from? :)  And I haven't even told you the best part yet...

As I was saying, yesterday your favorite saying was "Whatever you say, Mommy.  I will do it."

Wow, can I have that in writing, please?!  Such an angel you are.  I know it won't always be a bed of roses, but this sure is a sweet, fragrant time for you and me.  I am cherishing every moment.

Dear Sadie.

No comments:

Post a Comment