I haven't written in awhile, not because I haven't wanted to, but because I haven't had much to say. I know that is strange coming from me! But I always think I should have some sort of lesson or story to share, but lately I've been more internalizing things and writing in my personal journal. This is good, but not very useful to you! I promise I am trying though!
I love this season of Fall. I don't like winter coming too fast, and I am always looking forward to the cooler weather while we are in the humid, sweaty months of Summer. So here we are, and I am loving it! I'm surprised I don't have more to say in this season yet, because it always makes me more contemplative. But here I am going on about the weather! Haha. Oh well! It is what it is!
Dear Sadie.
No comments:
Post a Comment