It's crazy, you are with your kids all day and desperately need to get out of the house and be recharged a bit, and all you can do is think about how amazing your kids are and how great your life is, even with all the messiness.
Daddy just sent me the sweetest memo of you saying what you live about me, and now I can't wait to get home and hold you again!
I got out of the house tonight because I couldn't remember the last time I had done this, so I thought that was a good time to recharge my battery and get alone with God.
And as much as I knew I needed this, I really didn't want to leave! So I'm at the bookstore for the evening to have some needed separation, but I can't wait to be home again! Thank you, Lord, for sweet dilemmas!
Dear Sadie.
No comments:
Post a Comment