description

365Expressions

Writing these "letters" has helped me to process life as a new mother, remain thankful, and come awake to the little moments that make this pretty challenging season simply wonderful.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 165...sibling love

If I could give you any advice about having multiple children, it would this:  more than one is the best!  Nothing against only children, I think you are great!  But when I get to observe the way you and your brother interact and enjoy one another, there are few things in the world that can bring such joy.  My sister always spoke about how much she enjoyed (and still does) watching her children together, and how unique and wonderful it is.  I fully agree!  It is a treasure for sure.  So if there's ever any doubt, take it from me!  Go for two at least!

Today you were helping Titus out of the car and saying, "Here, Titus.  Take me hand."  Then you looked up at me and said. "Aren't I a good big sister?  I just love him."  You will always know each other in a way like no other, so cherish your relationship as long as you walk this earth together.

Dear Sadie.

No comments:

Post a Comment