description

365Expressions

Writing these "letters" has helped me to process life as a new mother, remain thankful, and come awake to the little moments that make this pretty challenging season simply wonderful.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 153...fears

Today I was thinking about how fear grips your little heart.  You can get into such a panic sometimes.

It's pretty clear to us now that your biggest fears are loud things...like fireworks, fire engines and automatic-flushing toilets.  These are your worst enemies.

I wonder...when you're all grown up and we're laughing about these silly fears, what will you be afraid of then?  Being alone?  Losing someone you love?  Driving? :)  I pray no fears will ever overtake you.  The Lord is with you, do not be afraid.  He watches over you and is gracious to you.  He is the peace provider.  Fixing your eyes and letting your heart worship Him through everything will guard your heart and your mind.

Dear Sadie.

No comments:

Post a Comment