description

365Expressions

Writing these "letters" has helped me to process life as a new mother, remain thankful, and come awake to the little moments that make this pretty challenging season simply wonderful.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 197...i'm mad for you!

So today my gracious husband (your daddy) sends me out the door after he comes home from work with a couple of frozen pizzas.  With a special poem and $20, he encourages me to let my hair down and treat myself however I feel the need to.

I get away to escape the chaotic rhythm of crying toddlers, drool, tiny cars I try not to slip on, and food-crusted floors.  I join the rhythm and pace of the fast-paced world outside my walls.  I get away from the ones I love the most so that I can enjoy them again.  Funny thing is, I miss you even before I leave.  And when I'm gone, I can't wait to see you again.  And with my money, I try hardest not to buy something new for my babies.  Because as crazy as you all drive me sometimes, I'm crazy in love with you!

Dear Sadie.

No comments:

Post a Comment