description

365Expressions

Writing these "letters" has helped me to process life as a new mother, remain thankful, and come awake to the little moments that make this pretty challenging season simply wonderful.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 198...Joy comes in the morning...through a boy!

I thought I might have a breakdown the other day,
but the Lord heard my plea!

It's crazy how hard things can seem one night, and the next day, everything is bright!  Thank you, Lord!

I stood up to stretch this morning after sitting with some worship music on for awhile, and as I did, Titus put his hands up in the air and smiled shouting, "Yeah!! Yeah, God!!"  

What a fire it lit in me.  He and I both shouted praises back and forth to God, laughing for joy!  

I haven't been the same all day!  

More, Lord!



"Weeping may tarry for the night,
    but joy comes with the morning....


You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
    you have loosed my sackcloth
    and clothed me with gladness,
12 that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent.
    Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever!"  Psalm 30


No comments:

Post a Comment