description

365Expressions

Writing these "letters" has helped me to process life as a new mother, remain thankful, and come awake to the little moments that make this pretty challenging season simply wonderful.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 203...Messy

I know I've written on this subject over and over again...but one things for certain with mothers.

We like to look like we have it all together, but the truth is, our lives are a mess!

The more control you try to have over the mess, the worse it gets.

The lesson I keep learning is, do my best at what God has for me, and lay the rest down.

No one is perfect, no matter how perfect their lives appear.

The more I embrace this truth, and the truth of His sanctifying work of grace in my life, the freer I become...the more freedom He has to do the work He needs to do in my life, according to His plans, not my own.

I love Grace!

Dear Sadie.

"...for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to His good purpose."  Philippians 2:13


No comments:

Post a Comment