Today I had this idea floating through my head in the shower, and I don't know yet if it's from the Lord, but I thought I'd share it with you.
God did not play it safe when He created us. Neither should we play it safe when living for Him.
Creating for Him. Loving for Him. Serving for Him.
Live boldy.
Take risks.
Love fiercely.
Be courageous.
You might even say they He took a chance with us, and the plan failed. Genesis 6:6 does say that He was sorry that He made made on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. We know that God is omnipotent and omniscient, all powerful and all all knowing. But, did He still take a chance with us, knowing He'd fulfill "Plan B" with Jesus' ultimate sacrifice of love and victory of life? Yes. Did He know we would sin, and create us anyways in love, knowing there would be a great price to pay and lots of pain and destruction to come of it? Yes. He is the Courageous One. Yet, He put His Spirit together with ours when we believe on Him. He is the One who loved fiercely and gave His live fearlessly. We without a doubt owe Him earth-shattering, fearless faith moves only God could empower us to do. Whatever life brings, I hope we can take steps in the danger zones, knowing that God is before us around us and in us. After all, He gave us His life. What's more dangerous than that?
Love,
Mommy
"The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Psalm 118:6, Hebrews 13:6
No comments:
Post a Comment