When I look at you day by day, my heart swells with dreams for you, my sweet girl.
I don't know how many will come to pass. It makes my heart so happy to imagine you growing up and enjoying life.
On top of enjoying life, I pray and envision you to dance before the Lord with all of your heart.
I pray and envision you serving others and treating them better than yourself.
I pray and envision you singing to God from the depths of your soul and spirit.
I pray and envision you making a home with delight and contentment and peace.
I pray and envision you being a wife of noble character.
I pray and envision you being a mother in faith, hope and love, keeping all three alive as you trust in Him.
I pray and envision you seeking God and His wisdom in your life.
I pray and envision you living in supernatural ways as God works in your life daily.
I pray and envision you to be a respectful, honoring citizen to people you come in contact with every day.
I pray and envision you to first and foremost, to trust Jesus as your Savior and Lord.
I pray and envision you walking in truth as it works out practically in your life through His Spirit in you.
I pray and envision you fearless.
I pray and envision you carefree.
I pray and envision you a beautiful daughter of the King...His and ours, little princess...Sadie Jane.
Your name means princess, lady...and that you will always be. Your middle name God is gracious, and that is what you always show me.
Dear Sadie.
No comments:
Post a Comment