description

365Expressions

Writing these "letters" has helped me to process life as a new mother, remain thankful, and come awake to the little moments that make this pretty challenging season simply wonderful.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 178...Dancerella

Okay.  So I have writer's block.  I have no idea what to write about, and I've been running dry ever since these vacations sucked the momentum out of me.  So I am forcing myself to write to you today, not having a clue what to write about.

Tonight I was looking up ballet classes for you.  You are very much interested in dance, gymnastics, and so on.  I don't feel like I'm the one initiating this activity, but you are.  You are such a girl, and you show us all of the time with your twirls and prancing.  I think if you only have a little bit of training, you would take off, literally!

I pray that the Lord would make a way that we could get you started in a class as soon as possible, so that you could experience the joy of dance.  One day, I pray it would develop into a self-expression overflowing from your heart for the purpose of praise to the Father.  Oh, how He loves us!

Dear Sadie.


No comments:

Post a Comment