Finally.
We rested upon a decision the other day, the 15th of August, trying to decide to keep you at home for preschool or not. At last we are all very excited and at peace with keeping you home. None of it is about me, it's all about you. And the Lord. And how I long to teach you, above all else, what worship is. And how blessed I feel to have the privilege of watching you and guiding you through these years. I've decided for sure about this year, and next year we'll have to decide what about Kindergarten. I'm leaning towards keeping you then, too.. After that, I'm definitely considering homeschooling as a permanent endeavor, but I sense that more as a year-by-year commitment. I have no idea what life will be like in two years, so I'm going to say I'd like to homeschool you, but we'll see.
"in all my ways acknowledge Him and He will make my paths straight..."
One of the benefits of staying home to teach is that I can add to our day more structure and more creativity with purposeful intent. I finally have a vision--I can see it--and I'm excited about it! And I sense it's the Lord's stirring in me, not just my own will. I want Him to be pleased more than anyone. To Him be the glory.
Dear Sadie.
No comments:
Post a Comment