I’m trying to stay true to this everyday thing, but man is it hard! On Mondays I watch a little baby named Emma, in addition to you and Titus. It gets kind of hairy! So I admit I have to cheat and write two today. I really do want to finish what I’ve started, even when it’s seemingly impossible. That’s one thing I have a hard time with, finishing. But I want to do this for you, my dear. So I’m dedicating myself to one per day, no matter what! And when I fail, I’m going to pick myself up again!! So acting like this is actually day three, today…Daddy took you on a Daddy Daughter Date. It’s so cute. You absolutely love your special time with daddy (and mommy, for that matter!) You were so excited you had a really hard time taking a nap (I should know by now not to tell you really exciting news right before going to sleep!). Daddy loves to see your happy face light up on these occasions. You are so chatty and bubbly with eyebrows as high as the sky, it’d be enough to cheer just about anyone. So off to Chuck E. Cheese you went, today. Just you and Daddy. Always treasure these special moments. Life is a collection of moments. No one has to tell you to live in them, you breathe in every moment with ease, as most every child does! I pray you find a husband that treats you as preciously as your daddy does. He loves you for the jewel that you are. Don’t settle for anything less. We are praying for a man who will cherish you, wait for you, fight for you, and love you. Once you find who that special man is, you will know. Daddy will have to hand the baton to him, to be the one to guide and protect you. The relationship you have with your dad is special, indeed. And nothing will ever take that away. But let it serve you as a picture of the kind of husband you want. You will love having someone by your side, to experience every moment with, to grow with, to love. Just wait for him. And remember these daddy dates always for the special gifts and pictures of love they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment