description
365Expressions
Writing these "letters" has helped me to process life as a new mother, remain thankful, and come awake to the little moments that make this pretty challenging season simply wonderful.
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Day 13...I'm hungry for pretend...
Yesterday you said to me in the car, "Mommy, I'm hungry for pretend." At first I didn't know what you meant. Were you wanting to pretend to be hungry? Were you hungering to play pretend? It didn't take me long to figure out it was the former. You wanted to take me to your room and have a tea party. Always, always, always imagining, pretending, playing out "real life" scenarios with your mommy. It never ends!! I love it, but it's exhausting at times. It's an imperative I need to grasp though. My life needs more imagination in it. More inspiration. More creative flow. If I could tune in to what you got, Girl. Never lose that hunger. Stay starving for the stories. Daydream with God. He's creative just like you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment