description

365Expressions

Writing these "letters" has helped me to process life as a new mother, remain thankful, and come awake to the little moments that make this pretty challenging season simply wonderful.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 26...Not much to say...

Right now is a moment in time that I feel a total loss for words.  I am absolutely drained with circumstances, and honestly I cannot muster up anything to share with you.  I have been sitting here thinking of what to say, and it is one of those days that I just need to be still.  “Be still and know that I am God.”  I know He is God.  Someone spoke to me today that the Lord is strengthening me.  I will take that!  I am not discouraged, and I will not back down.  I will fight this fight. Now is one of those times to fight.  Sometimes you just dance and sing.  Sometimes dancing and singing is the fighting.  Other times it’s shouting and proclaiming truth over your family.  I think I need a little bit of all of it!  I am sorry I do not have much more than that to say.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment