description

365Expressions

Writing these "letters" has helped me to process life as a new mother, remain thankful, and come awake to the little moments that make this pretty challenging season simply wonderful.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 51...Soccer Moms, Here I come!

Dear Sadie,
Today we got our first family car…a minivan! Yeah!  While I never have really wanted to drive a van, it suits our needs.  And besides, I think we are officially a family now! J Haha.  It makes me happy to know we can actually go on road trips and use our own car, and it is also a little bit sad because I cannot reach back and hold your hand on nights when you need a little extra comfort while going to sleep on the road.  But as bittersweet as it may be, it’s an answer to prayer. You and I asked God for a bigger car, and here we are!  We got one!  So thank you, Lord!

“If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer” Matthew 21:22

No comments:

Post a Comment