"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lam. 3:22-3
description
365Expressions
Writing these "letters" has helped me to process life as a new mother, remain thankful, and come awake to the little moments that make this pretty challenging season simply wonderful.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Day 31...Just another day
What a day. I really do not know what to tell you today. I have a headache from sinus pressure. Three young children needed me all day today. I am wiped. And I am not feeling very inspired at the moment. Probably, if I sat here long enough, I would come up with something. But I am looking forward to a new beginning. I need to rest. As great as it was to be with you kids, I am ready for a new day to begin. Good-night!
"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lam. 3:22-3
"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lam. 3:22-3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment