description

365Expressions

Writing these "letters" has helped me to process life as a new mother, remain thankful, and come awake to the little moments that make this pretty challenging season simply wonderful.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 71...A Process

Dear Sadie,
I feel like I need to say something.  I hope it's not coming across that I think I know everything.  More than anything, I know that life is a learning PROCESS.  Writing to you is helping me process through the truths God is teaching me right now.  One of those truths is, I do NOT have everything figured out.  So while I'm writing you letters, I want you to know I could very well change my mind about anything a day, a week, a month, or a year from now!  The point is, it's all a learning process, and I am not too pious or blind to recognize a lot of things you have to learn for yourself.  At the very least, you will have shared with me a year of our life together by the end of this, and the struggles and intentions I held during this year.
Love,
Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment