Dear Sadie,
Today we went to a community, free zoo called "Noah's Ark." It took you awhile to understand that we were not going to see Noah and we were not actually going onto a big boat. :)
It is such a friendly place, Noah's Ark. It's funny because I think the moms are always slightly more excited about the animals than the kids. We went with two other families; there were eight kids and three moms in all. When we got to see the bear and the tiger rolling around together and playing, we were amazed! How cool is that?! And you know what? You kids were whining, "I want to go to the playground!"
I'll hand it to you kids though. You know what you want and you're not afraid to say it!
I don't have much else to say today. I just got to enjoy you kids in the beautiful outdoors with God's wonderful creation of animals. It was truly a privilege.
Love,
Mommy
"All things were created by Him and for Him." Colossians 1:16
No comments:
Post a Comment