description

365Expressions

Writing these "letters" has helped me to process life as a new mother, remain thankful, and come awake to the little moments that make this pretty challenging season simply wonderful.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 58...Simply Blessed!


Dear Sadie,
Today I was just thinking about how I haven’t had many horrible stories to tell in these letters.  I haven’t had to recount sad tales.  I haven’t had a whole lot of frustration.  Although I feel it's kind of boring, from a writer's perspective, I really do feel so blessed to be in this life!  Sure, things aren’t all perfect right now.  But I guess I have come to the understanding that they never will be, so why sit around and wait for perfection? Not only that, I am overwhelmed by God’s love all of the time.  I’m enthusiastically mothering two wonderful children that continuously amaze me.  And I am learning (slowly) how to love my husband the way he needs and deserves, on a daily basis.  That right there is a lot to take in!  I can’t believe I don’t find myself just complaining and giving long accounts of trials or struggles.  The Lord truly has us in His hands, and I fully trust Him for salvation, deliverance, love, support and success.  I am a child of God!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment